Job Title: Spanish Teacher
- We are currently seeking qualified part-time candidates for German Language teaching for children, teenage and adults.
- Teach dynamic lessons utilizing the our teaching method.
- Teach students the subject knowledge and skills they need.
- Create a worthwhile learning experience for your students.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- University Degree or Degree in progress.
- Flexible and outgoing with great reliability and communication skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- High interest in language and cultures.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org