Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Responsible for valuation, financial modelling and analysis.
- Responsible for integrating market and financial data in deliverable.
- Preparation of external presentations/pitch books.
- Story line client’s business situation, financial position and future expectations to aid decision making.
- Track developments in the capital markets and analyse their impacts on client situation.
- Make presentations to contemporaries in the market at valuation meetings
- Contribute to all phases of client development, due diligence, deal execution as directed.
- Accountable for proper filing of documents and correspondences with clients.
- Responsible for developing a detailed work plan for each deal and following up with external parties on milestones where applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Economics,Engineering/ Sciences.
- MSC Finance, Economics or MBA Finance from an Ivy League or top UK University.
- 2+ year’s minimum experience in Corporate Finance and International financial Market.
- Age: Most not be older than 30 years.
- Solid work ethic
- Strong financial management and analytical skills, with deep demonstrated understanding of financial modelling and analysis tools
- Must be data driven and able to take initiative in developing new measurement and metrics
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to delve into details as well as take higher-level view
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deals while working as part of an inter-departmental team in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in office suite(Excel, PowerPoint and word)
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org