MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Analyst, Core Products (Data)
- To participate in the conception, development and support of MTNN Data products portfolio initiatives to ensure the Marketing division’s strategic objectives are met.
- To support in improving product effectiveness by constantly monitoring the product and competition offers in the market.
- Participate in the design, development, management and monitoring of simple and complex Data products, services, and applications that meet the requirements of MTNN’s customers.
- Liaise proactively with, IS, Finance, CR and systems operations specialist teams to ensure deep understanding of the configuration possibilities for features on the service platforms that can be quickly deployed to meet customer needs and ensure the Marketing division’s strategic objectives are met.
- Articulate understanding of target market needs and assist in developing relationship initiatives accordingly
- Ensure new products designs are line with segment strategy and objectives.
- Monitor and manage existing products in the Consumer portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Support project management in the product development lifecycle of new MTNN products
- Design, facilitate and conduct customer surveys and produce value-adding reports for informed decision-making on MTNs new and existing products in the Consumer portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Keep abreast of new telecoms marketing products, services and customer loyalty initiatives developed by competitors and other operators and recommend on appropriate actions to be taken
- Implement product development policies and procedures.
- Coordinate quality assurance of developed products and services to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Monitor and evaluate existing products performance on an on-going basis.
- Develop a mechanism for proactively identifying new product related queries.
- Ensure prompt resolution of identified product related issues.
- Provide information packs and FAQs to guide the deployment and use of new products and services.
- Drive and actively participate in UAT and FUTs of new products and services
- Review UAT test cases
- Ensure sign off of product concept document and UAT reports.
- Liaise with technical teams on resolution of customer’s issue
- Monitor suppliers’ compliance with SLAs and business rules.
- Assist in maintaining relationships/market needs with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers and other relevant vendors at MTN/vendor premises towards startup and closure of key projects.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Product Manager.
Experience & Training
- First degree in Engineering or Social Sciences discipline.
- 3 years work experience which includes:
- Product Development
- Project Management
- Concept documentation
- Demonstrated experience in primary and/or secondary research
- Product development
- Best practices in product development
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Business development
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
- Normal MTN working conditions
- Long working hours
- Open plan Office environment.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online