Job Title: Campaign Manager
Job Opening ID: ERJ580
- A Campaign Manager is about KPIs (both internal and external KPIs), Project Plans, Measurement, and Optimization.
- Your core role is to deliver value to the client.
- Your focus should be on resources, timelines and budget. You will report to Account Directors.
- Campaign managers run marketing campaigns for products, services or events that target consumers or businesses. Should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Digital campaign managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Measure and monitor performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (timelines and KPIs).
- You don’t have to do the reports but it is your responsibility to ensure that campaigns are running effectively.
- Escalate the the need for a brainstorm for new and creative growth strategies.
- Based on scrum meetings you would identify that certain KPIs haven’t been met or certain issues are arising, there should be a next step that should ensure all relevant parties create new strategies for growth.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary
- Responsible for the successful delivery of all campaigns.
The Campaign Manager will be expected to work with:
- Translate big strategy to executable plans during kick off meetings
- Assign roles and key responsibilities for each campaign/project
- Account Managers:
- Ensure that you are within budget and clients expectation. Escalation of issues that fall out of these two expectation to the AM, and other necessary parties.
- Ensure that key resource needs are outlined and budget needs for those resources are allocated for by AM.
- Content Producers:
- Manage and partner with content producers/suppliers to deliver content related projects according to timelines and brief.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Understand digital marketing channels and usage
- In-depth understanding of the campaign requirements, goals, and resource needs.
- Intelligently manages people and resources to ensure the delivery of results
- Clearly understands campaign objectives and output
- Deadlines: Feedback from client is one of the single most important KPIs for the CM. Timelines must always be met.
- Trello: Clearly articulated assigned roles and tasks on Trello.
- Meeting campaign KPIs. They ensure that they know what everyone is to deliver and they have clearly articulated KPIs tracked every week.
- Internal KPIs – Carefully ensuring that the cost communicated on the MA is adhered to by internal parties delivering projects, by communicating with the AM and relevant parties when budget issues arise. For example, the content producer gives CM feedback that the budget he had given at the initial stage for a project is less than he can accommodate. The CM escalates this to AM to ensure necessary action.
- Trello: Kick off meeting and Trello board created within 24 hours of sign off.
- Project Planning/Development: 40%
- Planning Projects on Trello with roles and assignments, review of plans on Trello.
- Project Meetings: 35% (scrum)
- Weekly tasks and adjustment, Budget control, Any other concerns, KPIs, insight and feedback
- Measurement & learnings: 10%
- Reports overview and insight, feedback, and contingencies.
- Administration: 15%
- Emails, calls, follow up
- 3,000,001 – 4,000,000 P/A
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online