Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our Client, a leading logistics service provider, is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Financial Controller – Expatriate
Job Reference: 1235
Industry: Logistics & Transport
- Reporting to the CFO,
- The Financial Controller will be responsible for the internal controls system, the timely reporting cycle of the various departments and ensuring that the finance department achieves its objectives both in terms of timely and accurate reporting but also a broader support of the company’s business activity as it expands its services.
Core Responsibilities will Include:
- Supporting the CFO in implementing the company’s strategy and provide needful guidance to all members of the finance team in developing and preparing standards and tax planning.
- Setting, maintaining and monitoring system of internal controls
- Providing guidance, support and direction for the resolution of accounting issues
- Implementation of policies and processes and, in cooperation with subsidiary Finance teams
- Overseeing the accounting and Trail Balance process and identifying potential errors in comparison with actual vs budget results; monitoring the effectiveness of the reporting cycle
- Ensuring accurate monthly closing.
- Ensuring that all contracts signed meet profitability.
- ACCA/CIMA or CA Qualified. Knowledge of GAAP, IFRS financial regulatory requirements
- Minimum 4 years of financial management experience in with a combination of experience with a Big 4 accounting firm and with a high-tech/services company is desired
- Proven Track record in assisting with implementation and setup of accounting processes
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications with excellent PC/technology skills (Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
- Ability to present complex financial information in concise and actionable format
- Hands on, results driven, can-do attitude
- Organized with strong written and verbal communication skills both in English.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Ability to work with multiple priorities and sensitivity to time to meet
- Knowledge of SAP B1 and ERP would be an added advantage.
- Experience in Logistics and Nigeria is a plus.
- Attractive expatriate package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online