Title: Automotive Technical Training Programme
Duration: 12 Months
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaborating with Truckmasters Nigeria Limited, Ikeja are pleased to announce the commencement of her 2017 Training year for Technicians for Medium-Heavy Duty diesel Trucks and Mechatronics /Telematics.
- The programme is part of the Youth employment and development initiatives of the ITF-NECA through a 12-month automotive training program aimed at training and building skills in interested youths who are desirous of pursuing such careers as Specialist Technicians in diesel maintenance/repair, vehicle diagnosis and telematics.
- The programme will also equip trainees with entrepreneurial skills and hands-on experience required in setting up their own businesses/service garages at the end of the training period.
- The programme is a combination of class work with practical attachments. Courses covered include: Diesel engines, powertrain, brake and Hydraulic applications, auto electronics technology, Truck preventive maintenance, advanced diagnostic systems, etc. A 2-month attachment is built into the programme for hands-on experience through internship with reputable firms, Transport and Motor Companies.
- This programme is entirely non-residential and trainees will be responsible for their accommodation.
- Tuition is FREE and students are supported with free lunch and monthly transport stipends.
- OND, HND or B.SC in Science or Technology/Engineering related fields.
- National Technical Certificate in Auto related Trade.
- Federal Craft Certificate in relevant Auto Trades or a strong Senior Secondary School Certificate may be considered
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2017.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should submit a hand written application, copies of certificate to: email@example.com
Drop a hard copy addressed in sealed envelope with credentials to:
The Training Manager,
Truckmasters Technical Training Centre,
31, Mobolaji Johnson Way (Formerly, Secretariat Road),
Alausa – Ikeja,
Candidates are invited to a qualifying written test with instructions as follows:
- Test Date: Wednesday, 3rd May 2017.
- Time: 9.00 am
- Venue: Truckmasters-Hyundai Place, 31, Mobolaji Johnson Way (Formerly, Secretariate Road), Alausa – Ikeja, Lagos State.
Enquiries: For more information, please call: 08095038994, 08035038994