Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below in the University:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
- General supervision, investigation, and administration of security in the University
- Recruitment/training of security staff
- Membership of all committee as may be appointed/directed.
- Any other duty as may be assigned him by the Vice Chancellor from time to time
- Possess a minimum of HND or a good Honours Degree from a recognized University with at least fifteen (15) years’ experience in security related job
- Be a retired Armed forces officer not below the rank of a Major in the Nigerian Army or Chief Superintendent of Police or the SSS equivalent.
- Be a mature individual with a proven record of integrity, discipline and physical fitness.
- Experience in security coverage of a tertiary institution will be an added advantage
Conditions of Service
Conditions of service are similar to those in other institutions of higher learning in the country.
CONTISS 13 (N1,446,499.00 – N 1,909,755.00)
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of their certificates, Curriculum Vitae and other credentials along with their applications.
Please Click Here [pdf] to download FUTA Curriculum Vitae format. In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, candidates should request the Referees to send confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to the “Registrar” using the address below. And marked“For the Attention of the Director of Establishments and Human Resources”.
Applications should be forwarded to:
Federal University of Technology,