IITA seeks suitable Nigerian for the position below at the Institute’s Headquarters, Ibadan:
Job Title: Accountant
Recruitment Type: National (3-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Report and check charges on OPD
- Follow up on issued cheques and direct transfer charged to oracle;
- Check audit report, House Account, City ledger and outstanding credits
- Monitor sales forecast and conduct reconciliation of clients/long term guests accounts;
- Coordinate group events and verification of pro-forma invoice with actual transaction;
- Analyze long term guest bill;
- Submit monthly report based on Hotsoft report;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related field with 2 years’ experience performing same role.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a good team player.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be computer literate.
We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested applicant should forward their applications including a covering letter which should address how the candidate’s background/experience relates to the specific duties of the position applied for, curriculum vitae, names and addresses of three professional referees (which must include either the Head of the applicant’s current or previous organization or applicant’s direct Supervisor/Superior at his/her present or former place of work).