Job Title: Specialist, Procurement of Medical Supplies Location:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area
- At least 6 years of experience
- Experience in public health program management, pharmaceuticals and medical supplies, and for supply chain management systems
- Ability to implement complex USAID-funded public health programs in a developing country context
- Skilled in leading and managing high-performing learns
- Ability to work with cooperating partners in implementing complex programs
- Excellent interpersonal and writing and oral communications skills: proven diplomatic and public relations Skill
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org including their CV, a cover letter explaining their interest and contact information for at least three professional reference.
- Please indicate the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Final list will be contacted
- Interviews will take place in April and May 2016.