Wider Perspectives Limited is a Management Consulting firm incorporated in Nigeria on March 5, 1984. We offer quality professional services to public and private organizations to enhance their effectiveness, efficiency and profitability.
Our Client, a State Government Development Authority requires competent persons, capable of providing professional performance with good team mindset for the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Director – Corporate Communications and Marketing
- Bachelors degree in Mass Communication, Public Relation, Marketing or related field.
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 13 years experience in marketing and business development.
- Must be a registered member of relevant Professional body.
- Must be capable of making corporate communcations and marketing a leading component of the Authority.
- Ability to plan and coordinate the efforts of a large team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across a variety of traditional and digital media.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information to a broad range of the public.
- Effective project management and organizational skills.
- Effective customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information according to company and department policies and good judgment.
- Ability to produce high quality work under strict and constant deadlines with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Must be computer literate with good skills in Word, Power point and Excel.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2013
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.