Due to increased operational requirement and a need for increased performance, Our client the largest Oil and Gas producing company in Nigeria requires Senior Well Engineers AND Well Engineers to join its operations in Nigeria; the position guarantees an excellent reward package for successful Expatriate and Nigerian candidates experienced to perform the following;
Job Title: Senior Well Engineer
OilCareers Ref. No.: J97840
- Manage the delivery of assigned HPHT well (or other well) on his/her rig drilling sequence from Value Challenge to well handover with the objectives of:
- Achieving zero safety incidents
- Delivering on promises against:
- i. Business plan for schedule,
- ii. GIP/Joint Venture budget
- iii. agreed well objectives
- Raising performance to top quartile
- Robust Well Engineering experience drilling HPHT wells with a minimum of 3-4 years as a Drilling Supervisor.
- Good supervisory skills, with sound knowledge of well control techniques and drilling operations practices.
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills, with PC fluency and familiarity with drilling engineering software.
- Conversant with relevant software (eg Well Plan for Windows, Compass) and Technical Limit Drilling Philosophy.
- Proficient in English language, both in speech and in writing.
- Professional engineer with a degree or qualification in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
- Valid IWCF certificates
- Offshore Certificates Required: Survival & Medical
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply