KPMG - Our client is a financial institution in Nigeria that provides investment capital, transaction advisory and finance arranger services in support of key long term infrastructure projects.
In line with its plans to provide leading financial solutions and advisory services to its clients, the bank is seeking experienced and motivated individuals to fill the underlisted position within the bank for the following roles:
Job Title: Head – Strategy, Research and Corporate Communications
Ref Code: IFI001
- Reporting to the Managing Director/ CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for the development and execution of the Bank’s strategy.
- Drive the articulation of the overall corporate strategy and goals, and communicate same internally and externally (to existing and potential media, investors and partners).
- Develop and implement frameworks for cascading/translating the overall goals into specific operational plans and targets.
- Articulate specific goo market strategies to effectively penetrate new and existing markets.
- Develop and implement effective corporate communications and investor relations strategy.
- Oversee and ensure the collation of market and industry intelligence to support effective decision making.
- Conduct market research and develop competitive and business intelligence research and analysis.
- Coordinate the development of competitive and business intelligence research and analysis.
- Champion the refinement of the Bank’s products to effectively respond to customer needs and the changing business dynamics.
Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree from reputable university.
- A good full time MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification in strategic management.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Advanced oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong competency in brand image projection and brand perception by customers (and ability to develop effective measurement tools of same).
- Experienced in changing market dynamics, customer needs and the importance of championing the banks products.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2013
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and applications to: email@example.com with relevant job title and code stated in the subject line of the email.
- Mail not sent in this format will b e disqualified.
- Application must include an updated curriculum vitae.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.