Bincom ICT Solutions is a fast growing Information Communication Technology solutions service provider company. We specialize in Web Design, Web Development and customized desktop and online application development, social and mobile media.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Business Development Officer + Analyst
Slots: 8 Positions
About this job
This role is responsible for the identification; development and exploitation of new ICT related business opportunities and revenue streams while optimizing opportunities and revenues from existing businesses as directed by Management. Responsibilities include industry/customer/competitor intelligence gathering, assessment of marketing opportunities and target markets, generation of leads for possible sales and follow up and completion on sales. Must be a dynamic communicator and client-focused individual, with a passion for building successful business relationships and driving key strategies with long-term relations. Must be tech-savvy and able to use modern technology to deliver objectives.
- Enhance the organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ensure we remain proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
- Ensure prompt and accurate response to bids/tenders, requests for information and other client enquiries
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following defined corporate policies and procedures
- Continually develop new business relationships.
- Articulate and facilitate the design and implementation of effective marketing strategies, programs and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhancing the brand equity and ultimately increasing the revenue generation capacity of the organization
- Ensure ongoing identification and creation of new revenue stream opportunities for the business and oversee the service deployment/go-to-market strategies for such opportunities
- Ensure maintenance of a comprehensive client and contact database and ensure that detailed prospect records are fully maintained
- Continually update and develop your knowledge of the overall market place, portfolio and competitor activity.
- Actively assist the projects to ensure they follow client guidelines and timelines
- Development of proposals and business plans for new initiatives• Assist in the development of service improvement strategies
- Assist the Business Development Managers in accomplishing strategic business objectives.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Must continuously update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on it.
- Previous Experience in design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or ICT products is an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to create flow charts and process charts using software such as MS Visio or other tools.
- More than average working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems issues and products as required.
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Basic knowledge of relational database concepts and technology
- Basic knowledge of network and PC operating systems.
- Basic knowledge of web technologies.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills is a prerequisite for this role.
- Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications in both technical and user- friendly language.
- Entry Level/ Graduate Trainee (Less than 2 years of Experience)
- Bachelor’s Degree
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online