In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, competence in the English language is also a criterion of admission.
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study business administration.
- Scholarship Award: The Cardiff Business School Don Barry MBA Scholarship is a £10,000 award applied to your first year of study only.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To apply for this scholarship you must:
- Be a 2018/19 full-time MBA applicant
- Be an international student
- Pay your deposit by the stated deadline
- Accept your offer and meet all the offer conditions by 14 September 2018.
English Language Requirements: The majority courses request an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
How to Apply:
- Email ahss-scholarships-at-cardiff.ac.uk for an application form
- Submit your completed application by midnight (GMT) Tuesday 31 July 2018
- Email ahss-scholarships-at-cardiff.ac.uk for full terms and conditions.