Our operations over the past 7 years are trusted by Individuals, Government Agencies, Non-Governmental Organizations, Corporate / Business Firms, Schools as well as Religious bodies.
We are currently seeking for smart, hardworking and articulate persons to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Liaison Officer (GLO)
- To properly communicate with educational institutions in their locality, specifically Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools for the deployment of School Management Information Systems (MIS) needed to simplify school day to day activities
- To seamlessly provide answers to bulging questions on every aspect of the MIS application
- To guide and render effective training on the use and complete setting up of the application using prepared documentation/manual
- To effectively liaise and report directly to the company Head of Operations, on field trips, outcomes, observations and other general requirements
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline
- Not more than 35 years old
- Minimum 2nd Class Lower for Degree holders or Lower Credit for HND holders
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Assertiveness and proven ability to influence authorities and management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
- Note: Basic I.T knowledge and compliance will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s only in (.pdf) format to: email@example.com Using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further screening and assessment.