We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paramedic
- To assist in transporting and to attend to patients and clients within the care of FRCL Ambulance in accordance with policies and procedures.
- To ensure that the ambulance vehicle and its equipment and consumable stock is in operational readiness at all times and to report any defects immediately to the Admin head.
- Determine the right course of action after evaluating a patient’s condition.
- Provide medical aid such as AED, CPR, prevent spinal damage, ventilation, control severe bleeding, prevent shock, bandaging wounds, etc., to stabilize their condition and using specialist equipment including ventilators and defibrillators
- Sterilize the ambulance’s interior, if it is used to carry a patient suffering from infectious disease.
- Restock all supplies in the ambulance and replace used blankets, linens and other supplies.
- Carrying and Lifting patients from hospitals into the ambulance and from the ambulance into FRCL facilities.
- All other assignments as given by the management.
- Certificate in Nursing
- Emergency response Training Certificate
- 1-2 yrs minimum experience
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org