We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vehicle Inspection Officer
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Test vehicle for wear-and-tear damage.
- Prepares reports based on findings from the inspection.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Advise company on the best offer for purchasing inspected vehicles
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles;
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Minimum of OND
- Proven experience as auto mechanic; at least one (1) year experience.
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Vehicle Inspection Officer”