We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Specialist
- Coordinate and provide support on overall innovation strategy and product roadmap, including formulation, design, planning and implementation in close collaboration with the technical team and business units where applicable.
- Proactively scout for new innovative ideas and opportunities in mobile technology.
- Promote and incubate products contained in the roadmap to support the attainment of the business’ growth targets.
- Identify opportunities for new partnerships and lead proposal development efforts with mobile network operators in collaboration with the Business Development Unit where applicable.
- Develop partnerships and network with local innovators, youth organizations, NGOs, cultural and religious organizations, the private sector, local media and academia to build and provide a space to nurture and test new and innovative ideas and build capacity.
- Coordinate and support development and testing of innovation products to strengthen and improve efficiency and effectiveness of iConcepts service delivery. More specifically, provide technical support for deployment of data-driven products and services –including negotiations with mobile network companies and other service providers.
- Train iConcepts staff and other end users, where applicable on the use of products and processes.
- Document tested products and ensure effective sharing and generation of knowledge on mobile technology. innovations in the entire business.
- Support iConcepts efforts to showcase successful product innovations at mobile technology forums.
- Set up clear monitoring mechanisms for effectively launched products to ensure their continued performance throughout the product lifecycle.
- Coordinate and facilitate project approval, RFQ, Vendor selection and product management up until the commercial launch of services.
- Transforms user needs & functional designs/specifications into technical system designs.
- Designing and development of solutions, debugging, POC etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Economics, Marketing or other relevant disciplines.
- Training or requisite experience in Product Development in the Telecommunications or Tech space.
- At least 2 years of experience with demonstrated results in Project/Program Management.
- Good to have a Product management or product marketing Certification.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiar with the concept of growth hacking.
- Hands on experience in product flow designing (Wire framing).
- Understanding of product APIs.
- Product briefing and presentation skills to technical team.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Proven capacity to work with collaborative teams across different locations and with different technical skills.
- Experience in budgeting and coordinating projects.
- Results oriented individual.
- Entrapreneur in spirit and ideology.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com