Job Title: Van Field Sales Supervisor
- To drive demand and sales of her brands while leading and coordinating the activities of other Van Sales Representatives for high performance in revenue and volume of sales.
- To carryout Field coaching with Distributor Van Sales Reps
- To drive execution of the Company Sales Drivers/Objectives in Retail outlets
- To supervise the activities of Van Sales Reps
- To collate & submit Daily Route Activity Report (DRAR)
- Develop daily sales plan with the objective to review daily achievement and whether or not necessary to carry forward today’s target to the following day.
- Record allocated products, promotional items and any stock shortage.
- HND/BSc with 2 years Sales Experience
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Driving: ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential
- Pro-active and smart with a can-do attitude and integrity
Monthly Salary + Commission
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online