We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Upkeep to Purchase Order System including all necessary housekeeping, development of product lists and running report as required.
- Training and assistance to users in the operation of the purchase order system for direct ordering, goods receipting, requisitioning and provisioning.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers as appropriate in sourcing goods and services, at all times complaint with the Financial Procedure Rules and Contract Standing Orders.
- Operation and monitoring of corporate contracts, ensuring the needs of the Company are being met and that suppliers receive constructive feedback on level of performance.
- Provide prompt and accurate advice and information on all aspects of purchasing.
- Assists in the preparation of tenders for a wide range of goods and services.
- Liaise with other divisions regarding present and future purchasing needs.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any Social Sciences discipline
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience in procurement
- Must have a high level of integrity
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: Bassey.firstname.lastname@example.org