Applications are open for Lebanese International Finance Executives Scholarship Programme for January 2018 intake. The scholarship is available to pursue their academic aspirations in the field of finance.
It is a unique combination of financial support and mentorship opportunity by a LIFE Senior Member who will provide guidance and advice to the scholars on their professional objectives.
Lebanese International Finance Executives (LIFE) is a non-for profit membership organization providing a platform to channel the influence of Lebanese Finance Executives worldwide in order to establish stronger bonds, nurture the next generation and promote Lebanon.
- Application deadline: January 2018 intake
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue degree programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in finance, business, economics, or a related degree
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover up to USD 12,000 per year
- Nationality: Lebanese
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Lebanon
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet these requirements:
- Are you Lebanese? Or of Lebanese descent?
- Do you need financial support to help you achieve your goals?
- Do you want to study finance, business, economics, or a related degree?
- Are you a top student?
- Would you like to be mentored by a Seasoned Finance Executive to guide you in your career in finance?
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university
- Applicants can apply through online processor give on the LIFE website.
How to Apply:
If applicants meet all the eligibility criteria and their programme starts in January 2018, click on the link below to apply.