We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VAS Content Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing mobile marketing strategies for clients.
- Constantly searching for and developing new business opportunities in the Telecommunications industry in West Africa
- Sourcing for quality content that will further drive incremental revenue of the organization.
- Ensuring that all VAS platforms/applications are up and running.
- Building strong and sustainable relationship with clients both existing and new.
- Ensuring Operators’ prompt approval of uploaded content on the VAS platforms/portals.
- Testing and evaluation of both existing and newly configured/published/approved services.
- Participate in the idea generation, conceptualization, design, development, management and monitoring of simple and complex products, Value Added Services, and applications that meet the needs and aspiration of DGS’ customers.
- Actively driving Products and services uptake via effective and efficient Customer Loyalty Management (CLM) strategies, Value Added Services and content segmentation including development and management of weekly campaign calendar.
- Day to day management and administration of VAS portals.
- Engage the business on ongoing product development projects status by timely update and sharing of product development checklist with relevant stakeholders.
- Performing any other tasks as may be required by the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business, Sales, Marketing or related field with a minimum of upper credit.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in similar role.
- Good working knowledge of the Telecom’s Value Added Services (VAS) and eco-system.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized.
- Excellent customer service skill.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skill.
- Must be a self-starter with drive for excellence.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in word format to: email@example.com Applicants should make the job title the subject of their application.