We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Port Facility Security Officer
Req ID: Req-1219
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
- Development and enforcement of security operations procedures .
- Responsible for the development / implementation of site security plans in liaison with an appointed RSO.
- Analyze security situations and developments and advise the OIM accordingly.
- Take a lead role in security related incidents.
- Maintains and develops updates on field security as appropriate.
- Collates and distributes all necessary security information to relevant persons accordingly.
- Ensures that all requirements of the ISPS code are met and implemented on the FPSO.
- Prepares a daily security report.
- Plan the activities of the security team.
- Set up security assets and ensure their permanent availability at all times.
- To evaluate security risks that may undermine the safe operation of assets / personnel in the OML 130 with a view to proffer adequate advice.
- Organize individual and collective training sessions for the security team and all personnel on the FPSO.
- Overall supervision of all laid down routine daily tasks on the FPSO
- Security Inductions and Access control on the FPSO
- Control and coordination of activities during lockdown of the FPSO.
- BSC/BA or equivalent
- ISPS Code specialist
- Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) certified
- Experience in maritime industry and security
- Local knowledge of the environment
- Experience in Oil and Gas facilities at supervisory level
- Preferably retired navy officer of 10 years experience
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online