We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Support Trainee
- The operations support trainee, would be responsible for handling all official duties as assigned by the line manager.
- The ideal candidate should possess highly refined people skills, and an extensive understanding of what is required to run a high-pace technology driven environment.
- Initiate partnerships through ongoing top-level communication and sales strategy.
- Manage and execute processes and tools for growing the business.
- Receive and respond to calls and mails directed towards the various official contact channels.
- Consulting with clients about ways to manage their assets.
- Ensure all operations aspect of the organization is running smoothly.
- Ensure accurate daily reporting of all cash transactions and expenses made.
- Report to your line manager and attend to all duties as assigned by the line manager.
- A first degree in any discipline.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be smart, resourceful and have a high energy level.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in an environment of high growth and continual change
- Must be Meticulous and pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online