We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Clerk
- Responsible for preparing documentation, data entry, compiling documents, coordinating schedules and preparing reports.
- Maintained inventory and order production raw materials based on production plan.
- Relocation of finished to warehouse department.
- Write production reports based on data compiled, tabulated and computed following prescribed formats.
- Products back flushing and cycle counting.
- Data entry of production reports.
- Check workload on each line, and communicate production schedule to all levels within the organization.
- Ensure color-coding(for material ID)is correct for all production orders.
- Tracks the progress of goods as they are being manufactured to ensure they remain on schedule.
- Prepares reports detailing anticipated production targets.
- Develops plans for streamlining processes so that operations may flow more smoothly.
Education and Experience
- Candidate must possess OND in Food Science and Technology with minimum of 1 year recent experience in a manufacturing environment.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of email.