We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Water Utility Reform Advisor and Specialist
- We are currently seeking Water Utility Reform Advisor and Specialist for an anticipated USAID-funded water and sanitation activity in Nigeria which will aim to strengthen urban water service delivery.
- Candidates will be responsible for planning activities and developing work plans for program components and results provision of technical leadership and engagement for their respective technical component.
- A minimum of University degree and 9 years of sector-relevant experience in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with current contact information to: NigeriaEmployment@rti.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject heading of the mail.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Position is contingent upon award and funding.