Job Title: Lecturer
Locations: Rwanda and The Gambia
Department: Irrigation and Drainage
- The Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing manpower assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean and Pacific (APC) Countries.
- Prospective candidates must be highly proficient and must possess the required core competences in the underlisted fields of study.
- Teach all levels of Irrigation and Drainage both BSc and MSc, the subjects of building materials, rural construction and construction technology
- Review and update of Curriculum content
- Undertake fieldwork with students
- Assist in research and consultancy work
- Lecturers in Civil Engineering, PhD holder with 4 years teaching experience
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a type written application with the following details below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of relevant certificates (All foreign certificates are to be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
All applications should be addressed and sent to:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No. 35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
Candidates who had previously undergone orientation exercise and who possess the above qualifications are still eligible and therefore need not apply.