Job Title: Lecturer
Locations: Rwanda and The Gambia
Department: Irrigation and Drainage
- The Scheme is an important tool of Nigerian Foreign Policy, designed to foster South-South Cooperation by way of providing manpower assistance in specific areas of interest on request from African, Caribbean and Pacific (APC) Countries.
- Prospective candidates must be highly proficient and must possess the required core competences in the underlisted fields of study.
- Teach all levels of Irrigation and Drainage both BSc and MSc, the subjects of building materials, rural construction and construction technology
- Review and update of Curriculum content
- Undertake fieldwork with students
- Assist in research and consultancy work
- Lecturers in Civil Engineering, PhD holder with 4 years teaching experience
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a type written application with the following details below:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopies of relevant certificates (All foreign certificates are to be authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education)
All applications should be addressed and sent to: Note:
Directorate of Technical Aid Corps,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs,
No. 35 Alex Ekwueme Way,
Garki Main Post Office,
Note:Candidates who had previously undergone orientation exercise and who possess the above qualifications are still eligible and therefore need not apply.