We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Responsible for managing the movements of visitors & staff that come to the office. Ensure excellent customer service experience from arrival to departure with appropriate documentation properly in place.
- Responsible for the company’s first line communication (telephone, postal and electronic) enquiries. To handle enquiries professionally with a always happy to help attitude.
- Assist with the general management and coordination of the office cleaning, and ensure constant availability of administrative supplies for the general office up-keep.
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms by making it conducive. Assist with a hitch free provision of catering services and other business requirements.
- Proactively ensure continuous flow of operation, by effectively supervise Security, generators’ operation, office cleaning and any other administrative duties as duly assigned
- To assist with HR administration in the areas of recruitment, interviews, limited HR documentation (e.g. filing, staff log register and general staff welfare.
- Assist in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as assigned.
- Any other relevant assignment that may be assigned from time to time
- ND in Administration or related course. Candidates with higher qualifications need NOT apply
- Candidates should reside in Ilupeju and its environs.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org