The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Intervention Engineer (Local)
- Execute CLIENT Well Intervention Programs, contingency guidelines & operations per Total objectives and rules.
- Provide specialized technical Support to CLIENT well assets as required regarding Slick line, Coiled Tubing, Electric line, tractor and Rigless Deployment System (RDS) tools and services in well intervention, well servicing and well workover operations.
- Focal point for execution on Stimulation, Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor and RDS contracts
- Ensure appropriate equipment, tooling, spares inventory follow-up for scope. Maintenance and purchase of asset requirements.
- Normalize methodology for Coiled Tubing, Slick line, Electric line, tractor etc ops on Akpo & CLIENT via contingency guidelines.
- Maintain good interface with completion, drilling and other teams for optimization of well intervention operations
- Prepare the end of well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Participate and drive investigations into operational incidents in sphere of control. Ensure lessons integrated into future well programs & existing guidelines / GDCP. Follow up and ensure close out of related action items.
- Define scope of work /supply for well intervention related Invitation to Tender / Call for Tender exercises
- Participate in technical evaluation of well intervention CFT and Contractor site visit and evaluation.
- Ensure the tender captures experience from previous contracts and operations
- Initial formal education: Engineering Degree (university level)
- Professional experience (number of years): 7-10 years (preferably with >50% in offshore/deepwater operations support).
- Other (prior experience desirable): Good communication skills, Subsea and completion.
Application closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Well Intervention Engineer (Local)”