ZOA Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance & Admin Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
ZOA’s Programme in Nigeria
- ZOA recently started setting up operations in Nigeria, supporting IDPs of Boko Haram affected states. ZOA starts up operations from Maiduguri. In the selection of the beneficiaries, we pay careful attention to include the most vulnerable households.
- Continuously promoting community governance, inclusion, peace and stability in these fragmented and traumatized communities is a challenging but essential part of ZOA’s programme.
Purpose of the position
- The Finance & Admin Assistant supports the Finance & Admin Officer in executing financial processes for ZOA Nigeria in order to support smooth organisational functioning and effective project implementation.
- The position is based in Maiduguri, therefore we prefer to hire someone who lives in Maiduguri.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cash payments;
- Ensure that cash books are always up to date;
- Support in the administration of financial transactions;
- Assist in completion of proper documentation for all financial transactions;
- Assist in office logistics and small procurements;
- Execute administrative tasks for other staff, such as scanning, printing and documenting
- Diploma in relevant field;
- Proven working experience of at least 2 years in the relevant field with at least 1 year in staff management;
- Affinity with development work and International NGO’s;
- Excellent in English in reading, writing and speaking;
- Excellent in Hausa in reading, writing and speaking;
- Excellent computer skills (accounting systems, Excel, Word).
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Good numerical skills;
- Service oriented attitude but strict when it comes to keeping up to the ZOA policies and procedures;
- Able to work under pressures;
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural setting;
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Salary/conditions: ZOA offers you a challenging job, an inspiring and motivated team and good benefits and remuneration which suits the charities sector.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and motivation with ‘Finance & Admin Assistant, Maiduguri’ in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org