1.) Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
2.) Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Prospective applicants are expected to:
- Be qualified Medical Practitioner
- Be fully registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Have satisfactorily completed the NYSC programme or otherwise exempted.
- Possess the Primary Fellowship of the relevant faculty.
- Complete disclosure of any other training you may have undergone is required.
- Three (3) referees report to be addressed to the Medical Director, one of which must be a reference from your last place of work or Testimonial from the DEAN of your medical school or Head of Surgery Department.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their completed Applications, together with photocopies of relevant Certificates and Credentials to:
The Ret Secretariat,
National Orthopaedic Hospital,
- The duration of the programme is six (6) years.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. All invitees should come to the interview with originals of their credentials.