We seek suitable Nigerian for the position below at the Institute’s station in Onne, Rivers State:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Officer
Location: Onne, Rivers
Recruitment Type: National (2-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Carryout monthly preparation of the station cash position, bank reconciliations and financial reports
- Monitor the station budget and analyse advance accounts, petty cash accounts, reimbursements, payments and any other accounts related with the operations of the office;
- Provide administrative, financial and logistical support to the Country Coordinator/Station Head;
- Liaise with the procurement officer, ensure that procurements and payments to local suppliers on behalf of the project are done expeditiously;
- Make travel arrangement for meetings, training and workshop for the national project team;
- Handle motor vehicle maintenance, service, supervise the driver and conduct general office administrative duties
- Keep inventory of office equipment and supplies;
- Handle telephone call/faxes, receive and assist visitors to the office;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related field with a minimum of Four (4) years’ experience performing same role.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Be familiar with grants and contracts administration in a non-profit organization.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skill including ability to write project and financial report.
- Be a team player accustomed to working in multicultural groups.
- Have good communication skills and willingness to travel.
- We offer highly competitive salary with equally attractive benefits and excellent working conditions in a pleasant campus environment.
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should complete the online application attaching detailed curriculum vitae saved with their names in Microsoft word format, the application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague and evidence of current remuneration package.
Note: IITA is an equal opportunity employer and particularly welcome applications from female candidates.