We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
- Drive vehicle as requested
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards
- Ensure punctuality and safe driving
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturer’s specifications
- Ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc.; Administrative works
- School Certificate or OND.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years in driving
- Possession of valid driver license.
- Familiar with Lagos roads.
- Drivers must be God fearing
- Must be Presentable
- Depending on his job requirement he might need to be living in the house, available on erratic hours, long shifts, holidays, weekends etc.
- He must be of sound health as his job may require him to work during night shifts, long distance travel etc.
- Strong defensive driving skill, excellent knowledge of road traffic laws
- Strong observation skills, Good communication skill, good grooming
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and good interpersonal skills
- Resident living around Surulere, Mainland and its environs.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position as subject of the mail.