We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geographic Information System Assistant
- Following the direction of the Monitoring and Evaluation Head of Department, the Geographic Information System Assistant will be based in Abuja Office.
- He/she will be responsible for providing technical input in the formulation and integration of Geographic Information System technology and other related spatial information applications, planning, organizing and developing geographic data for operational programming needs in relation to spatial information acquired.
- The GIS Assistant will also develop GIS maps for exchange of geographical data and assist in monitoring and evaluation activities and capacity building.
The Successful Candidate Will;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Geographic Information Systems or equivalent from a recognized university/institution. Post graduate diploma in mapping and cartography.
- Have a minimum of 3 years M&E related work experience including GIS and mapping.
- Be Professional, motivated, open, creative, matured, responsible, flexible and, culturally sensitive.
- Possess strong organizational and analytical skills, and ability to work under pressure
- Have excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Be committed to and understanding Action Against Hunger aims, values and principles.
- Have excellent computer skills, particularly with GIS and arch view and remote sensing.
- Be willing and able to be based and travel regularly within remote areas, where services are limited.
Application Closing Date
21st June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online