The aim of the scholarship is to support the development of young professionals who will promote and implement One Health principles.
The Southeast Asia One Health University Network (SEAOHUN) was established in December 2011. SEAOHUN is a network of faculties and schools of medicine, nursing, public health and veterinary medicine in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. SEAOHUN serves as a dynamic partner in building One Health capacity within Southeast Asia region
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue graduate degrees.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of health.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- SEAOHUN may provide the full grant of yearly tuition and stipend OR a partial grant that covers only the yearly tuition fee, depending on the SEAOHUN committee judgement and budget. The maximum award is $12,300 per year.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam.
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for these scholarships:
- Applicant must be a citizen of a SEAOHUN member country, (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam) or a SEAOHUN expansion country (Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh).
- Plan a career in human, animal, or environmental health applying One Health principles
- No more than 35 years of age.
- Must be accepted and enrolled as a full-time student in the SEAOHUN Scholarship Eligible Programmes: International One Health related Master’s Degree programs 2017 in SEAOHUN member countries as attached.
Nationality: Applicants of Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Bangladesh can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s Degree programs.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via online.
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate, NRID/MyKad (Malaysians) and Passport Details Page (International)
- Medical Report and Hepatitis B Blood Test Results
- Confidential Statement
- Final or Forecast Results from Current Pre-University Institution (i.e A-Levels, IB, AUSMAT, STPM etc)
- IELTS/ TOEFL/GCE O-Level (1119 English)
- IGCSE/ SPM Results
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- FOR MATURE STUDENTS: Also University Transcript
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 15, 2017.