Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Responsible for leading the Mechanical Maintenance Department on site reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager,
- Working towards actively maximizing the availability and efficiency of production facility.
- Providing engineering guidance to manage the risks associated with Mechanical plant and equipment.
- Managing major overhaul work, recommending and delivering Schemes for improvements as appropriate, you will also ensure compliance with safety legislation and directives,
- Ensures that the company’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility.
- Manages interventions using the CMMS and checks intervention reports in the CMMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes the technical reports related to his field.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND and 10 years experience in similar role.
- Successful candidates will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits package and will have the opportunity to enhance their careers with one of the most successful service providers in the world.
10th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and application letters, clearly stating at the top of the letter the specific job(s) applied for to: Info@jobsresource.net