Job Title: WebSphere Application Server Expert
- We are currently seeking to recruit a WebSphere Application Server Expert who has current hands-on experience using V7.x or higher. The candidate should have experience in the planning, design and assessment of new & existing middleware infrastructures.
- Installation/configuration/administration of WebSphere Application Server ND 6.1, 7.0, 8.x including performance/tuning
- Migration of WebSphere Application Server environments from V7 and/or V8.x
- Installation/configuration/administration of WebSphere MQSeries 6.0, 7.x, 8.0
- Migration of WebSphere MQSeries environments from V6.0/7.x to V8.0
- Installation/administration/configuration of IBM HTTP Server/other web servers
- Installation/configuration/administration of WebSphere Portal 6.1, 7.0
- Installation/configuration/administration of Lotus Web Content Management 6.1, 7.0
- Administration/configuration of WebSphere MQBroker
- Installation/administration/configuration of WebFocus Reporting Server
- Installation/administration/configuration of Adobe Life Cycle Server
- Installation/configuration/administration of DB2 Enterprise Server
- Develop Jython/JACL, wsadmin, Unix shell scripts
- UNIX/AIX administration
- Implement SSL configuration and certification
- Experience integrating with IBM Tivoli Directory Server and Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience integrating with IBM Webseal and Tivoli Access Manager
- Administration/configuration of WebSphere DataPower/Layer7
- Administration of IBM Tivoli Monitoring / Omnibus
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 5 years’ experience with Websphere Application server administration
- 3 years IBM HTTP server administration
- 3 years’ experience with UNIX/AIX preferred
- Java development expertise, with Webshphere application servers, Webshphere MQ.
- DevOps tools (Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Selenium etc) expertise.
- Good communication and presentation skills
- SQL, PL/SQL
- J2EE application support and Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge of database design fundamentals and the use of data modelling tools
- OS – UNIX, Linux and Windows Server
- UNIX/Linux shell scripting, SAMBA and Windows batch files, MSI installers, Windows Registry Management
- Having experience with Amazon Web Service is a plus.
- Proficient in written & spoken English
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com Please indicate “WebSphere Application Server Expert” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.