Job Title: Human Resource Project Manager
Job Reference: 1248
Function: Operations & Production
- Our Client is a wholly owned Nigerian agribusiness development company focused on identifying and developing opportunities in Nigeria’s agricultural space.
- The position will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resource management, including the development and implementation of a sustainable human resource strategy, by ensuring that personnel recruitment and retention, compensation and professional development are aligned with the company’s strategy and objectives.
- Establish and implement HR strategy and procedures to support business strategy and objectives.
- Provide executive management with strategic advice for HR decision-making.
- Manage HR department (salaries, labour laws, vacations, work time, contracts, job descriptions, recruitment, staff development).
- Provision of each business unit with required HR skills and talents.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans.
- Agree and establish staff performance indicators with relevant colleagues; e.g. department heads and staff – Monitor and facilitate improvement of staff performance.
- Establishment, implementation and accountability for the annual HR budget.
- Anticipate business and talent threats and opportunities.
- Organise staff training and development events.
- The ideal candidate should have a first degree in Human Resource Management. An MBA or MA/MSc in HR would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR position.
- Effective human relations Management and Leadership.
- Analytical mind able to evaluate critically.
- Excellent Communicator and Self-starter.
- Flexibility, Commitment, Pro-active, Loyalty, Integrity, Team player, Enthusiastic, Results oriented.
- The ideal candidate should also possess good knowledge of IT and good presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online