Job Title: IT Business Manager
- The IT Business Manager is overall accountable for the management of the Company in the relevant site/country.
- The responsibilities include: Defining strategic and business goals, acting as the Company representative in the site/country and facing government and local authorities, media, industry associations, banks.
- Monitoring and controlling operational delivery; providing leadership and management to all local employees; building the company brand in the local market and ownership of Company financial results.
- This position’s primary responsibility is to ensure the organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organization’s operational and functional teams.
- Working with the management team and functional leaders, the position contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Ensure KPI’s and SLA’s targets are met through the different company divisions. Follow-up with management in case of breached SLA.
- Manage Availability and Utilization of resources through the center. Agreement on productivity savings and growth targets as required
- Ensure headcount planning is updated and relevant with the most accurate information.
- Responsible for agreement of client provided forecasts and enabling/undertaking actions in order to accomplish the headcount and resources goals based on it
- Establish and align departmental policies, and procedures in accordance with Global Company requirements.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence. Ensure that the quality of the services matches with the company expectations.
- Maintain good Partner relationship with our Clients local and global
- Develop and implement initiatives that positively impact operational efficiency. Proactively propose plans for operational optimization.
- Be informed of any relevant operation related issues in order to provide insight and guidance, this in order to solve the situations with agility and understanding to prevent same issues to happen in the future. Follow-up on high level escalated issues from and ensure that management is aligned with the proper resolution and future prevention.
People Leadership & Management:
- Develop, nourish and inspire the human asset of the company on a day to day basis
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Ensure the Site is in consistency and alignment with the global processes implemented by the organization in regards – Financial and operational Reporting; Selection; On-boarding; Performance management; Succession mapping for key roles; Training needs and Development plans.
- Develop and implement KPI’s for the next level of Management and measure effectiveness to ensure business goals are met
- Produce a capacity plan and provide short term capacity solutions for the Talents sourcing in alignment with the HR function – this can be delegated to the Deputy Site Manager in terms of daily, weekly or monthly tasks – however the ultimate responsibility of meeting quota demands on a monthly basis remains in the scope of the Sime manager
- Coach, mentor and guide his/her management team on how to work with people; structure teams and evaluate performance of team members
- Responsible for the financial management of the respective site.
- Oversee and direct daily, monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of site financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals.
- Reconcile monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and ensuring the site fulfilling tax related requirements
- Monitor the departments to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits
- Oversee and monitor short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
- Maintain and monitor all accounting systems and procedures capturing all pledges, billings and receipts and for the recording of all revenue transactions, recommend and implement improvements to systems
Business and Strategic Development:
- Develops strategic plan for the location, by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives to the COO, CEO and the Global Management Team
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Accomplishes site objectives by establishing and managing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections
- Act as Legal representative for the company in the Location and has ultimate responsibility for the whole Site
- Translates the Global Strategy of the organization into business/ operational objectives for the specific location, assigns tasks and KPIs to his/hers managerial team
- Regularly communicates and deliver important companywide messages to the Management teams; presents at Town halls
- Establish and implement operational processes across all associated with the successful management of the Site activities, actively seeking to identify cost effective solutions to improve the strategic and tactical running of the operation
- Resource budget and planning – P&L management
- Co-ordinate operational change management processes to ensure cost efficiencies and effectiveness
- Drive business strategy for the location in accordance with the company overall strategy to maximize operational excellence
- Bachelor or Master (preferred) degree on IT/Telecommunications, Economics or Business administration
- Management experience in comparable position, handling a company of 80+ people for a minimum of 3+ years
- Experience in people and strategic site management
- Experience in outsourcing project management and budgetary handling
- Experience in international company with remote leadership
- Strong operations capabilities in customer service
- People leader
- Multi-cultural and open to pluralism
- Transparent, honest and hard working
- Self-motivated/organized, proactive and with initiative. Strong team-working abilities and leadership
- Management of results through others – ability to manage others by setting clear goals and objectives and later measuring performance against these objectives
- Analysis, problem-solving and decision making from high level perspective
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of English language – spoken and written language is a plus.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2017.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the job title as the subject of the email e.g. “IT Business Manager”
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted