Lite Shore Engineering Services (LSES) is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors. This broad capability enables us to offer our customers the full range from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning to Maintenance Management. With branch offices in Abuja and Lagos, and the head office situated in Port Harcourt, LSES is well placed to undertake projects both nationwide and throughout West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
- Successful candidate will be responsible for organizing the safe and efficient storage and dispatch of project materials.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Operating mechanical and IT systems
- Training, supervising and appraising staff
- Maintaining statistical and receipt records
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Managing budgets
- Administering stock control
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
Qualifications and Training Required
- HND in any discipline is acceptable.
- Relevant experience can be useful, particularly any teamwork experience.
- Key skills for warehouse managers
- Good team working skills
- Managerial skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical skills
- Technical skills
- IT skills
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com