We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Installation Manager
- Responsible for the installation of electronic communications equipment, including but not limited to, cable, fiber optics and electronic devices.
- The installer is responsible for installing the products in the most efficient and effective manner.
- All installations must meet the highest quality standards set forth by Company, while assuring a professional and safe working environment.
- Installs and pulls wire as per specifications
- Installs and wires equipment used in systems
- Tests all equipment after termination is made to ensure performance of system
- All paper work is turning on time and filled out completely (example: receipt log, time cards, etc.)
- Daily communications with Project Manager on delays, requirements and general status of jobs
- Timecards are accurate, filled out completely with job numbers and submitted daily.
- Works with Project Manager to oversee the installation of multiple crews to ensure jobs are on track and within the estimate
- All work is performed to Company standards and quality installation techniques are practiced
- All jobs are run within estimated billable hours
- Work with Systems Engineers on startup to ensure complete system compliance
- Works with Project Manager to ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client and service department
- Other duties as required or assigned by company management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional project management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional personnel management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Communicative skills to convey a situation in a professional and logical manner
- The ability to prioritize multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
11th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com