Bristow currently has major helicopter transportation operations in the North Sea, Nigeria and the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Russia and Trinidad.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: SAR AW139 Training Captain
Locations: Lagos, Port Harcourt
- Must hold a valid ICAO Check Airman authorisation
- Must hold a valid IR(H) on type
- Must have over 1500 hours MPH of which 500 are PIC
- Must have over 500 hours on the AW139 in the SAR/RRS Role
- Must have completed at least 15 hours of flight/type rating/FSTD or instrument rating instruction in the last 12 months on type
- Must have a thorough understanding of Non-Technical Skills
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited. Previous applicants need not apply