Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (Biscuit)
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparing and managing budget and sales forecast.
- Identifying and developing new business drivers in relevant market.
- Building strategic partnership with parallel importers and distributors.
- Surveying consumer trend and consumption pattern.
- Reviewing credit ceiling and managing account receivable period.
- Planning and executing promotion campaign.
- Preparing action plan on channel prioritisation.
- Training, recruiting, developing and managing staff across departments.
- Planning and implementing hub sales plan and budget.
- Managing account-tier sell-in, Sell-through and sell-out.
- Managing account receivable recovery and credit management.
- Planning and executing marketing pull strategy in trade.
- Planning and coordinating trade merchandising plan.
- Developing, building, coaching and managing sales team.
- Developing and implementing customer growth and retention business initiatives.
- Defining and managing distribution partners in trade.
- Managing business development initiatives and operational excellence in the region.
- Proposing and implementing commercial policy and monitoring trade impact assessment.
- Identifying secondary opportunities and managing key promotional activities against budget.
- Commercial and cost management.
- Planning and executing dealer activation strategy and tactics.
- Top line and bottom line category profitability management.
- Assortment strategy and category budget management.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org