Job Title: Senior Specialist (Planning and Procurement)
- Advanced degree in a relevant area and 12 years of experience or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area arid 15 years of experience
- Experience in public health program management, pharmaceuticals and medical supplies and/or supply chain management systems
- Ability to manage and implement complex USAID-funded public health programs in a developing country context
- Skilled in leading arid managing high-performing teams
- Ability to work with cooperating partners in implementing complex programs
- Excellent interpersonal and writing and oral communications skills, proven diplomatic and public relations skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com including their CV, a cover letter explaining their interest and contact information for at least three professional reference.
- Please indicate the position applied for in the subject line of the email.
- Final list will be contacted
- Interviews will take place in April and May 2016.